- Local Government
- Community Development
- Economic Development
To keep the Eloy business community up to date, the Economic Development Division will add new information as it is received with the appropriate citations.
Feel free to contact all Jeff Fairman, Eloy Economic Development Manager, if you have specific questions or need to know where to turn for the latest info.
Arizona Commerce Authority
For the latest COVID-19 info for businesses, please contact the Arizona Commerce Authority’s COVID-19 Arizona Business Resources page provides information, tools and guidance on business finance support, workforce assistance, essential infrastructure information, supply chain and logistics, housing and community volunteer opportunities. This site will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
US Small Business Administration
The SBA is dedicating significant resources to this pandemic. Low interest loans are now available for many uses including day to day resources. Please check their website for the latest programs to assist small business.
Please check out the USDA Immediate Measures to help Rural Residents.
To maintain a healthy economic mix, improve downtown’s real estate and sales tax base, and create jobs, downtown Eloy works to encourage and facilitate a wide range of growth initiatives.
These growth initiatives include:
- Promote Eloy as Arizona’s key southern transportation hub for Interstate Commerce
- Provide detailed information on industrial sites to fit a wide variety of uses from heavy industry to warehouse, distribution and e-commerce.
- Provide resources to large and small business looking to relocate or expand in Eloy.
- Support and work with regional economic development programs including Pinal County, the Sun Corridor, the Arizona Commerce Authority, APS and others as they request detailed responses to prospect inquiries.
- Support local land owners looking to improve their sites, making them “shovel ready”.
- Actively market Eloy locally and nationally focusing on the future of transportation including electric and autonomous commercial vehicles.
- Support education, job training and other local programs that enhance the quality of our labor force.
- Create a one-stop center for Eloy economic development information.
- Eloy’s key employment areas are also part of the newly created Opportunity Zones and eligible for Foreign Trade Zone status adding significant value to Eloy sites!
Central Arizona College Small Business Development Center, SBDC
The Central Arizona SBDC is now open virtually and here to help. For the most up to date information on COVID-19, please visit us on social media.
No solicitations are currently open.
Opportunity Zones map
Latest Community Ad
Follow our LinkedIn Page.
Community DevelopmentPhysical Address
595 N. C Street, Suite 102
Eloy, AZ 85131
595 N. C Street, Suite 102 Eloy AZ 85131
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Building & Safety
Planning & Zoning
Jeff FairmanEconomic Development ManagerPhone: 520-464-3178