- Central (Main Street) Park
- Jones (Little League) Park
- North Toltec Park
- Shumway (North) Park
- Trekell Park
- Eloy Memorial Park Cemetery
Amenities- Grass field, park benches and gazebo
For directions to the park, click the link: Central (Main Street) Park
Amenities: Ball field, concession stands & restrooms, playground equipment, grass area, and shade structures.
For directions to the park, click the link: Jones (Little League) Park
Amenities: picnic area, playground equipment, and half court basketball
For directions to the park, click the link: North Toltec Park
Amenities: 3.2 acres of park area including: baseball diamond, concession stand, picnic area, playground equipment and basketball courts.
For directions to the park, click the link: Shumway (North) Park
Amenities: 3.6 acres of park area including: multipurpose grass area, picnic area and bbq grills, playground equipment, and lighted basketball courts.
For directions to the park, click the link: Trekell Park
Surrounded by lush grass, pine and cypress trees this 20 acre cemetery serves as the resting place for the community’s departed.
- Anita Park
- Maddox Park
- Fire Station Park
- Senior Center Park
- Chamber of Commerce Park
- Eloy Veterans Heritage Park
Amenities – picnic benches, grass area, and playground equipment.
Amenities - Grass area and picnic benches
Amenities - Picnic area, playground, and half-court basketball area.
3645 W. Shedd Road
Amenities – Picnic area, walking pathway, shuffle board and grass area.
Amenities – Picnic area
Amenities - picnic benches, water feature, shaded area.
316 N. Main Street
Parks Rules & Regulations
- Park Hours: 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited.
- No bikes or motor vehicles inside the boundaries of the park.
- Dogs must be on a leash and pet waste must be cleaned up.
- Willfully marking, defacing, destroying, or removal of park equipment or plants is prohibited.
- Carrying a firearm in this park is limited to persons who possess concealed weapons permits issued pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed in the park.