Eloy General Plan Readoption
The City of Eloy is proposing to readopt our General Plan this year. We have placed the proposed General Plan Readoption text on our website for the state mandated 60 Day review.
Please submit any written comments by Monday, March 30, 2020.
Public Meeting and Hearing Dates and Locations:
- Feb 12, 3 pm: Community Meeting: Toltec Community Center, 3605 W Shedd Road, Eloy, AZ 85131
- Feb 27, 3 pm: Community Meeting: Robson Ranch, Hermosa Ballroom, 5687 W. Robson Boulevard, Eloy, AZ 85131
- Mar 10, 6 pm: Community Meeting: City Hall Community Room, 595 North C Street, Eloy, AZ 85131
- Apr 15, 6 pm (Tentative): P and Z Commission Public Hearing: City Hall Council Chambers, 595 North C Street, Eloy, AZ 85131
- May 11, 6 pm (Tentative): City Council Public Hearing: City Hall Council Chambers, 595 North C Street, Eloy, AZ 85131
Based on the review of comments received, there ultimately may be changes to the updated elements as currently presented on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Jerry Stabley or Belinda Lopez at 520.466.2578.