Library- Limited Services Due to COVID-19
Effective March 22nd, 2021
No Appointment Necessary for Services
Open: Monday – Friday Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
TEMPERATURE CHECKS AND FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- Masks are required and must be properly worn at all times, if not you will be asked to leave the library.
- Students must be working on homework. No hanging out is allowed. If library staff notices students are not being productive, you will be asked to leave.
- Only 25 patrons will be allowed inside the library at one time. Children who are 12 years old and over can enter unsupervised.
- Children who are 11 years old and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Library patrons are allowed to visit the library for 15 mins for checking library items out, fax service, or copy services.
- Patrons will be allowed to use the computer for 1 hour daily unless otherwise specified by library administration.
CHECKING ITEMS OUT
2 Card limit per family = 8 DVDs, 4 Blu-Ray, 20 books, 2 video games. 1 Checkout transaction per day. While in the library please keep and maintain at least a 6 ft. distance, between you and the closest person next to you. Patrons are required to wear a face mask to protect themselves and other people inside the library. If patrons do not keep their mask on, they will be asked to leave the library.
Please return all library materials in the book drop and media drop located outside the library. No items will be accepted using the inside library drops or in person. Books go in the book drop box and all DVDs, Blu Rays, CDs, and video games go in the media box. Please note: items will not be checked in immediately as they will be quarantined for 72 hours. Do not be concerned if items you returned are still showing on your account. This will not affect your ability to borrow new items.
Remote printing is also available, patrons can log on to PrinterOn from a laptop or desktop at the following website: https://www.printeron.net/pcld/eloy, or you can download the PrintOn app from your app store to send your documents to the printer. You can also email your documents to email@example.com Each page is ten cents.
1000 N. Main St.
Eloy, AZ 85131
1000 N. Main St. Eloy AZ 85131
Phone: 520-466-3814Fax: 520-466-4433
Paul AnchondoCommunity Services DirectorPhone: 520 466-7351
Maria De BaldenegroAdministrative AssistantPhone: 520-466-7351, ext. 3